We have been providing financial planning services for over 30 years. Our Financial Planning team has been the recipient of numerous awards such as the National Practice of the Year and NSW Practice of the Year. We can provide a tailored strategy to help you set and achieve your goals. These goals might be to make relevant investment decisions, ensure your future retirement planning or simply take steps to secure your current financial position. Advice from our experienced Financial Planners can assist you to understand your current situation better and secure your financial future. We have a range of financial planning services, which may help initiate, coordinate, manage and protect your finances and grow your wealth.
- Investment Planning – We help you construct a diverse portfolio of investments based on your risk profile
- Retirement Planning – Strategies to develop your superannuation, Centrelink benefits, pre and post-retirement income streams. We can help you transition to retirement by accessing your superannuation prior to retirement. We also offer Aged Care Planning, see below for more information.
- Wealth Creation and Management – Develop strategies such as salary sacrifice and investments inside and outside superannuation to create wealth. Assistance can be provided in maximising your co-contribution and spouse contributions along with negative gearing strategies.
- Estate Planning – This involves setting out a proper plan, which can distribute your assets to your beneficiaries in a tax–effective way.
- Portfolio Review and Maintenance of Established Portfolios – We assess these portfolios every six months to make sure that the strategies put in place are relevant to your goals.
- Superannuation, including Self–Managed Super Funds – We provide advice on insurance and gearing within super, cash flow projection and financial modeling. This may include shares, managed funds, term deposits and property.
- We believe that a properly tailored insurance portfolio is the cornerstone to protecting your wealth creation. We provide solutions for your business and personal insurance requirements, which may assist in protecting you, your family and your business. Nationwide Financial has qualified, proactive and successful Financial Planners, who are dedicated to ensuring that their client’s needs are met. Furthermore, all of our Financial Planners are licensed through Millennium3, a leading financial dealer group.
- Aged Care Planning
Here at Nationwide Financial, we take pride in creating the most effective Financial Plans for our clientele in Aged Care. We are partnered with various agencies who specialise in strategic planning for businesses who offer Aged Care services. These agencies are dedicated to research for this demographic and therefore enable us to offer a financial plan that has been informed and guided by experts in this field. Call the office today on (02) 9898 6777 or fill out the online enquiry form below to meet our Financial Planners and to start taking control of your financial future.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
“Never before had I used a Financial Advisor and thought they were for the rich people. Since linking with Nationwide Financial I have realised how wrong I was. Maree, Gary and Bonny have advised and educated my on my finances. The information given to me is broken down so that I can understand what I am doing and how it is benefiting me. The team avail themselves to reply to my emails or chat over the phone when needed. When I am speaking to them I know I have their undivided attention and they ensure I understand what is being discussed.
Thank you for your ongoing assistance and patience in everything that you do.”
To Con, Maree and all the Nationwide team that we have had dealings with over the past few years (particularly Con for his constant support and genuine interest). Thank you for your professionalism, courtesy, helpfulness, patience and expertise, and the hours you have spent putting together an excellent portfolio to suit us. The support we have had from Nationwide has made us feel truly confident and comfortable with our retirement.
Brian & Sue Tucker
Nationwide Financial is an organisation of professionals. With more than 100+ years of combined expertise and experience, our staff is not only qualified; but take great pride in working as professionals. Honesty, trust and ethical business practices are our core business values here at Nationwide Financial.