Nationwide Financial provide advice on both personal and business insurance. For many of us, insurance is a vital part of a financial plan and Nationwide have staff with over 90 years of combined experience in the insurance industry. We are therefore well equipped to provide relevant and pertinent advice to you.
The importance of insurance cannot be understated. Insurance will provide you with peace of mind, and financial security so you and your loved ones are protected when faced with the loss of a partner, or a serious illness or injury.
Equally, a business may also suffer from the loss of a key person and/or shareholder through death, illness, or injury.
Our emphasis is to provide you with a tailored insurance plan, which will be relevant to your specific situation. We provide insurance strategies in conjunction with Financial Planning, as this enables our clients to develop the protection they require. However, an insurance plan may also be initiated quite separate to other financial matters.
Our specific services in both business and personal insurance are outlined below:
A tailored business insurance plan may assist in limiting the economic loss that arises when a key employee, manager or business owner dies or suffers a serious illness or injury. The areas of business insurance that can be discussed include:
- Shareholder Protection (Business Succession) Insurance
- Guarantor Protection
- Key Person Insurance
- Business Expense Insurance
- Income Protection
A tailored personal insurance plan assists in protecting your family and your investments. This includes:
- Income Protection/Salary Continuance – Imagine not being able to work for an extended period of time due to an injury or illness. Income protection can pay a percentage of your income (usually up to 75%)
- Total and Permanent Disability – This provides you with a lump sum that can assist with the costs involved with having a disability such as a rehabilitation program, ongoing medical costs and nursing care
- Trauma Insurance – Provides a lump sum upon the diagnosis of a critical illness such as cancer or a stroke.
- Life Insurance – Payable on death or terminal illness
The information within is general advice only, prepared without taking into account any of your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. You should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement relating to products mentioned before making any decisions. © Copyright 2017 D. J Di Giulio & Associates Pty Ltd trading as Nationwide Financial is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Millennium3 Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 61 094 529 987 AFSL 244252. The information contained on this website is for Australian residents only.