We have been providing financial planning services for over 25 years. Our Financial Planning team has been the recipient of numerous awards such as the National Practice of the Year 2010 and NSW Practice of the Year 2010. We can provide a tailored strategy to help you set and achieve your goals. These goals might be to make relevant investment decisions, ensure your future retirement planning or simply take steps to secure your current financial position. Advice from our experienced Financial Planners can assist you to understand your current situation better and secure your financial future. We have a range of financial planning services, which may help initiate, coordinate, manage and protect your finances and grow your wealth.
- Investment Planning – We help you construct a diverse portfolio of investments based on your risk profile
- Retirement Planning – Strategies to develop your superannuation, Centrelink benefits, pre and post retirement income streams. We can help you transition to retirement by accessing your superannuation prior to retirement. We also offer Aged Care Planning, see below for more information.
- Wealth Creation and Management – Develop strategies such as salary sacrifice and investments inside and outside superannuation to create wealth. Assistance can be provided in maximising your co-contribution and spouse contributions along with negative gearing strategies
- Estate Planning – This involves setting out a proper plan, which can distribute your assets to your beneficiaries in a tax – effective way.
- Portfolio Review and Maintenance of Established Portfolios – We assess these portfolios every six months to make sure that the strategies put in place are relevant to your goals.
- Superannuation, including Self – Managed Super Funds – We provide advice on insurance and gearing within super, cash flow projection and financial modelling. This may include shares, managed funds, term deposits and property.
We believe that a properly tailored insurance portfolio is the cornerstone to protecting your wealth creation. We provide solutions for your business and personal insurance requirements, which may assist in protecting you, your family and your business. Click here to read more about our insurance services. Nationwide Financial have qualified, proactive and successful Financial Planners, who are dedicated to ensuring that their client’s needs are met. Furthermore, all of our Financial Planners are licensed through Millennium3, a leading financial dealer group.
Here at Nationwide Financial, we take pride in creating the most effective Financial Plans for our clientele in Aged Care. We are partnered with various agencies who specialise in strategic planning for businesses who offer Aged Care services. These agencies are dedicated to research for this demographic and therefore enable us to offer a financial plan that has been informed and guided by experts in this field. Call the office today on (02) 9898 6777 or fill out the online enquiry form to meet our Financial Planners and to start taking control of your financial future.
The information within is general advice only, prepared without taking into account any of your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. You should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement relating to products mentioned before making any decisions. © Copyright 2017 D. J Di Giulio & Associates Pty Ltd trading as Nationwide Financial is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Millennium3 Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 61 094 529 987 AFSL 244252. The information contained on this website is for Australian residents only.